Start an Affiliate
Help us toward a litter-free South Carolina
Want to help your community become more beauitful, but unsure where to start? Creating a Keep America Beautiful affiliate in your area provides the structure you need to channel your passion.
Starting an affiliate in your community means you:
- join a powerful national network of peers
- gain access to training opportunities, tools, resources & programs
- opportunity for community impact grants
A litter-free environment benefits your community because it:
- supports economic development
- increases quality of life
- results in a healthier and more beautiful community
Who can start an affiliate?
Anyone! If you have the desire, we want to support you in creating a successful community affiliate. We can help you partner with a government entity or chamber so that you get the support needed to thrive.
You will be able to apply for grant funding for most of your projects, but partnerships with county and city entities are very helpful.
How do I get started?
The first step is to contact Keep South Carolina Beautiful. KSCB can help you navigate the application process, connect you with other local affiliates for mentoring and of course, help with funding through our KSCB grant.
For more information about how to become a KAB affiliate, please contact Mallory Coffey, KSCB Director, at 877-PAL-PRDE.
The affiliation process is with KAB and consists of forming a certification team, developing bi-laws, logo, budgets, mission statement and selecting the first Board of Directors. The KAB process is essentially creating a full-fledged organization.
Find an affiliate near you
- KAB of Anderson County
- Keep Bamberg County Beautiful
- Keep Beaufort County Beautiful
- Keep Berkeley Beautiful
- Keep Charleston Beautiful
- Keep Colleton Beautiful
- Keep Darlington County Beautiful
- Keep Dorchester County Beautiful
- Keep Edisto Beautiful
- Keep Florence Beautiful
- Keep Georgetown Beautiful
- Keep Greenville County Beautiful
- Keep Greenwood County Beautiful
- Keep Hanahan Beautiful
- Keep Hampton County Beautiful
- Keep Horry County Beautiful
- Keep the Midlands Beautiful
- Keep Newberry County Beautiful
- Keep North Charleston Beautiful
- Keep North Myrtle Beach Beautiful
- Rock Hill Clean and Green
- Keep Oconee Beautiful Association
- Keep Orangeburg County Beautiful
- Sumter County KAB/Clemson Extension
- Keep Wadmalaw Beautiful
- Keep Williamsburg Beautiful
- Keep York County Beautiful